Face serums are one of the best-kept secrets for beauty at the moment! They should be shared; everyone should know exactly why they want that tiny bottle of golden goodness in their beauty regime. We're here to share the benefits of using a face serum.
What Is the Purpose of a Face Serum?
A face serum is a lightweight and oil-free formulation that not only moisturizes the skin but also gives that little pick-me-up to the skin cells to make it look healthy and vibrant.
Serums contain active ingredients to give your skin the glow and radiance we all look for in a skincare product. They are the perfect choice for careful cleansing without the risk of stripping the skin of its natural oils.
What Is in a Face Serum?
Serums are formulated with essential vitamins and minerals vital for balancing and replenishing the skin's condition. Here are the active ingredients in a face serum.
- Antioxidants. These work to bolster your skin against the harmful effects of pollution and other environmental factors.
- Hydrating Agents. These are used to nourish the skin and help retain natural moisture.
- Firming Agents. These help to keep the skin strong and firm.
- Anti-Aging Ingredients. These are vitamin C and E. These antioxidants help prevent the skin from premature aging.
What Are the Benefits of Using a Face Serum?
- Moisturizing: Serums are a great way to moisturize. They lock in moisture and give the skin a boost of hydration.
- Antioxidants: While they can be used before applying your moisturizer, serums are better used after. Since they are lightweight, they can be applied to the skin and work to replenish it.
- Hydration: While serums do not feel heavy on the skin, they help keep the skin hydrated and healthy. They help the skin retain its natural moisture and prevent it from losing it.
- Dry Skin: If you have dry skin, common in winter, you can help lock in the moisture. Serums are usually lightweight and don't add to the dryness of the skin but rather help give it a boost of moisture.
- Anti-Aging: Using an anti-aging serum will help you prevent aging and reverse the effects of aging. It is an excellent way to help keep the skin healthy and supple.
What To Look for When Buying a Face Serum?
Aim for a face serum with a high natural and active ingredients concentration. Check the label for ingredients like vitamin E, aloe, chamomile, and green tea, which help decrease the aging process.
Look out for skin tone enhancers and antioxidants in your serum. Serums with these qualities help bring down inflammation, breakouts and maintain the skin's health. Always buy serums that are certified organic and are not tested on animals. Try to avoid serums that contain alcohol.
Before applying a face serum, you must first take care of your skin. Use a cleanser, toner, and moisturizer to eliminate any impurities before using a serum.
It is safe to say that serums are a great addition to your skincare routine, and it's time you invest in one. Not only are they easy to use, juice and are affordable, but most importantly, they help with skin issues like dryness fine and aging skin!
Experience the ancient beauty secret of the Burmese with 100 percent natural Healing Bark products for the face that help keep the skin clear and glowing with powerful anti-aging properties.
Healing Bark’s Extract Serum is multi-corrective and skin resurfacing, helping you achieve beautifully renewed skin. Made with powerful tree bark extract, this serum detoxifies and brightens unbalanced skin and revitalizes aging skin. If you want to achieve a youthful glow, try our healing bark serum now!